PV is the easiest renewable electricity source to incorporate into buildings. The electricity is supplied at the point of use, thus avoiding the losses which occur in electricity distribution. It can be used at any scale – from less than 1 kWp on an individual home up to MWp scale systems on large public buildings – and is simple and reliable.
- 50MW ACME GROUND MOUNTED SOLAR POWER PALNT-PAVAGADA, KARNATAKA
- GROUND MOUNTED SOLAR POWER PLANT – KAMUTHI, TAMILNADU
- 19.5MW + 4.2 MW GROUND MOUNTED SLOAR POWER PLANT- BAAP, RAJASTHAN
- 9.2MW GROUND MOUNTED SOLAR POWER PLANT-MERVADAR, GUJARAT
- 2 x 25MW SOLAR PLANT – SAKRI, MAHARASHTRA